1. When we got to the intersection and then the fee booth, it was eerie.
2. He started with a clipboard and later set up a booth a few blocks from the shooting scene.
3. The charging station phone booth effort is expected to be paid for through kiosk advertising.
4. She stepped out of her booth at lane three and made the walk back to the office for the last time.
5. It was found by staff sleeping in a booth early Thursday overlooking the ocean.
6. The guard booth at the entrance is empty, its windows shattered and doors covered with graffiti.
7. More voters, with more information than ever, entered the voting booth and chose 'replace.