1. Each one of these on the black market is worth around $10.
2. They are young black men, likely in their teens or in their early 20s.
3. Time is running out in the search for the black box from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
4. Even in her Wisconsin loss, Clinton carried black voters by more than 2-1.
5. New Orleans is a mostly black city of nearly 390,000.
6. Available only in black, the Power Cover uses mechanical keys like those found on the Type Cover 2.
7. Available in black or white, the speaker from Pure costs about $230.
8. It comes with a soft black leather strap, and retails for $180.
9. Outside of Studio, LG has expanded its black stainless offerings since 2015.
10. The flag of choice was the black, white and red one used during the German Empire from 1871 to 1918.
11. The black ballistic case is priced at $49 and the leather options are priced at $59.
12. Available in blue and yellow, red and black, and black and gray, the headphones cost about $200.
13. The black boxes could contain the key to unraveling the mystery of what happened to Flight 370.
14. His analysis shows 26% of early voters this year are black, down from 29% in 2012.
15. The Fire HD 10 comes in black or white with 8GB or 16GB of memory, and starts at $229.99.