1. The best price I found was on Amazon, where I bought mine for $39.99.
2. ZDNet takes a look back at very best tech stories and features of 2014.
3. This level marks its best close since March 2000.
4. GM said May was its best month since August 2008.
5. On this wider view, the Nasdaq has extended to its best levels since March 2000.
6. Both had their best years since the 1990s.
7. On this wider view, the Nasdaq has rallied to its best levels since October 2000.
8. The best ideas will be showcased at the White House July 23.
9. The weekly gain was the best since July 2013.
10. Cisco was the best performer on both the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S P 500.
11. On this wider view, the Nasdaq has pulled in modestly from its best levels since September 2000.
12. So why would anyone want to use the best printing technology of 1983 in 2013?
13. After all, the best cars were built between the years of 1974 and 2001.
14. That soured its best quarterly advance since March 2015.
15. The iPad Air, which is the best competitor to the larger Kindle Fire HDX, starts at $499.