1. Over the past five years, the number of exams has grown by 17.4%.
2. He and his family left the area for a few years before returning in the late 1960s.
3. The company must also submit to an audit every two years through 2023.
4. My company has used Gmail for a few years and recently switched to Office 365.
5. He served three years before being released from prison in 2006.
6. He served less than eight years in prison before being released in 1983.
7. Microsoft introduced Windows To Go five years ago, at the same time as Windows 8.
8. The change also affected forecasts IDC has made for the years 2014-17.
9. The Legislature meets only every two years and is not scheduled to do so again until 2019.
10. With the term extended to six years from four, he may stay in power until 2024.
11. Over the past five years that figure has been 14%.
12. What are the core products that it will hang its hat on for the next 5-10 years
13. Over the last three years, revenue growth is actually accelerating at 23%.
14. The average life is seven years, and I started at age 14.
15. The only problem was that New Horizons launched several years earlier, in 2006.