1. A trial once expected to last until June may wrap up next month.
2. Congress was trying to wrap up its work before the holiday recess.
3. These products ensure that once you wrap yourself with Google software, you stay that way.
4. All side ports are accessible with this wrap around design.
5. There are metal and leather bands, including a double wrap version for women.
6. All you need to do is buy it, wrap it, and gift it.
7. First, however, the company will have to wrap an investigation into what went wrong.
8. Although tablets are less likely to go for a swim, you should still wrap yours in a sturdy case.
9. Moser is expected to testify Friday as prosecutors wrap up their case.
10. Some wearable devices will wrap around various body parts, including the neck, arm or chest.
11. It should wrap up next week.
12. As an added perk, you can select your coverage level, with either full or partial wrap available.
13. The bankruptcy will wrap up today.
14. Eastern time on Wednesday, and will wrap up at 8 a.m.