1. The twin blasts last April killed three people and wounded more than 260.
2. In all, seven people have been fatally shot and two others wounded in attacks that began March 17.
3. The assaults killed at least 12 people and wounded more than 40.
4. Police said the attack killed 10 people and wounded 27.
5. That 2009 attack killed eight people and wounded nearly 40.
6. The attack killed 84 people and wounded 200.
7. The others wounded ranged in age from 15 to 41.
8. More than 100 American troops were killed and 300 wounded in the battle on June 17,1775.
9. Saturday killed 13 and wounded 27.
10. He added that women and children were among those killed and wounded of the attack.
11. The condition of the five police officers wounded in the attacks is unknown.
12. The teenager killed four people and wounded five before he shot himself.
13. One of the crew was wounded with a shot to the torso.
14. Police said at least nine people had been killed and several wounded in the initial attack.
15. At least one of them was carrying what appeared to be a wounded person.