1. He was promoted to vice president of worldwide sales and service in April 2013.
2. We expect the impact of XP migration worldwide to continue throughout 2014.
3. Computer problems delayed United Airlines flights worldwide in 2015.
4. Facebook reported worldwide average revenue per user of $4.83 for the fourth quarter of 2016.
5. Top five vendors, worldwide total disk storage systems market, second quarter of 2014.
6. For the first time ever, more than 1 billion smartphones were shipped worldwide in 2013.
7. Lego plans to reach 90 percent of the worldwide audience by the end of 2017.
8. The UK interest rate fell to 0.5% in the wake of the worldwide financial crisis in 2008.
9. Gartner reported that 1.5 billion smartphones were sold worldwide in 2016.
10. The World Health Organization last week reported 93 deaths worldwide since 2012.
11. Profit margins are expected to be 3.4 percent worldwide, the highest level since 2010.
12. Wall Street estimates had varied widely between 10 million and 32 million worldwide sales in 2015.
13. Apple said quarterly profits were $11bn worldwide, up 4.9% from the same period in 2016.