1. In the world the women left behind, a gallon of gas cost about $1.80.
2. A decision on which combat roles will be open to women is expected in 2015.
3. It is the first cabinet with no women in Brazil since 1979.
4. It is those women who rescued Clinton in 2008.
5. The military rescued 293 women and girls Tuesday and have since rescued another 150.
6. Those killed were four men and two women, aged between 19 and 82.
7. The prison houses more than 1,800 men and women in a compound originally built for 700.
8. There were 337,922 crimes against women reported in India in 2014.
9. Its first round of the internship program for women was introduced in 2006 and resumed in 2010.
10. The women were abducted between 2002 and 2004.
11. Men were more are more likely to have changed passwords than women, 69% compared to 59%.
12. Black women make up just 3% of the computing workforce and Hispanic women just 2%.
13. Among women, support had declined to 32% from 40%.
14. There were 51.5 million women age 37 to 41.
15. Other than the 15-year-old girl, all the victims were women between the ages of 18 and 35.