1. He has already been indicted twice in the United States on wire and computer fraud charges.
2. The money would then be transferred to the defendants in Europe by wire transfer and other means.
3. This article was based in part on wire service reports.
4. This article is based in part on wire service reports.
5. The wire payment application has access to multiple customer accounts.
6. We talk down the wire, and the phone company creates some business records.
7. More striking, the wire service said the number of criminals was also down.
8. So it really was a high wire act.
9. This article is based on wire service reports.
10. The pocket is lined with a wire mesh that blocks any wireless signals from coming or going.
11. The statute covers required disclosure of wire or electronic communications in electronic storage.
12. Mastracchio promised to bring back a wire tie installed on the pump by the previous spacewalkers.
13. It appears a faulty wire is to blame, officials say.
14. All is takes are two little earbuds connected with a wire that discreetly slip under your helmet.
15. Andrea Noble contributed to this article, which is based in part on wire service reports.