1. The machines will be available in the United States in February starting at $999.99.
2. Many will be free and paid games will cost an average of $1.85.
3. You will also be able to buy a metal band separately for $79.99.
4. The next version will add support for Hadoop 2.0.
5. The new device will be priced at $229.99.
6. The government will release its first look at first quarter growth on April 26.
7. Those who decide to stay in will receive shares valued in excess of $14.25.
8. The prize will now be rolled over to Wednesday when the jackpot is expected to be $1.3bn.
9. The operating system will be Android 5.1.
10. It will launch as a trial with pricing to be announced later in 2017.
11. Perhaps the biggest one will be coming to your iPhone and iPad with iOS 11.
12. The earlier Apple TV version will continue to be sold for $69.
13. The number that every other tech reporter will focus on today is the share for Windows 8.
14. In all likelihood, the streaming giant will continue to charge $7.99/month.
15. She has not yet announced whether she will run for a fourth term in 2017.