1. An interesting idea whose wider potential may be seen in 2014.
2. On this wider view, the Nasdaq has extended to its best levels since March 2000.
3. On this wider view, the Nasdaq has rallied to its best levels since October 2000.
4. On this wider view, the Nasdaq has pulled in modestly from its best levels since September 2000.
5. On this wider view, the Nasdaq has reached an inflection point at the January peak of 4,246.
6. On this wider view, the Nasdaq has rallied from major support spanning from 4,815 to 4,818.
7. On this wider view, the Nasdaq is challenging its 50-day moving average, currently 4,824.
8. The company also reported a wider loss than analysts expected for the third quarter.
9. We want to be part of the wider conversation and exploration into space.
10. He also needs to introduce his personal story to a wider audience.
11. Now IBM is looking to apply this technology set for wider use.
12. The new designs are the next step in making the technology more attractive to a wider customer base.
13. The security team should be publishing advice about these risks to the wider business.
14. This could finally be the year that US consumers get access to a wider variety of unlocked phones.
15. Using software means wider compatibility with phones than if a dedicated chip was required.