1. The government knew how the wheelchair scheme worked in 1998.
2. The Apple Watch is adding support for wheelchair users who want to track their activity.
3. He was already using a wheelchair when the family moved to Colorado that fall.
4. He was seen in a wheelchair at a memorial service for victims held last week.
5. The number of wheelchair spaces a stadium should provide is based on its capacity.
6. After she got hurt, we tried with the wheelchair and to keep everything as normal as we could.
7. The doctor wrote a prescription for the senior to have a power wheelchair or scooter.
8. He testified from his wheelchair using an alphabet board to tap out his answers.
9. The officers helped him into a wheelchair and dashed through the terminal.
10. On the second day she arrives in the wheelchair, declaring that her headache feels better.