1. The difference is much more than the weight of each tablet would indicate 0.2lbs.
2. An outside opinion often seems to have more weight than that of internal staff.10.
3. Once it is level, set the index ring to 0, then turn the weight so it reads 1.5.
4. The full weight of the law must now come down on these defendants.
5. An outside opinion often seems to have more weight than that of internal staff.
6. That is the problem with putting too much weight on these candidate trips.
7. They have been in the hospital for one or two years to lose weight and become normal.
8. It all began to feel like too much weight to the teenager, she wrote.
9. The spokesperson told the BBC that she was likely to lose more weight in the coming months.
10. Everyone seems to want to support whatever Apple does, because of its weight in the marketplace.
11. It was like a huge weight came off my shoulders.
12. The greatest of the bunch eventually collapsed under their own weight and then vanished.
13. Now, price and weight is only part of the equation.
14. The EU pledges will carry weight because they come from an economic powerhouse.
15. Several other players foreign policy views are seen to be carrying weight inside the campaign.