1. After three weeks of declines, the index posted its first weekly gain of 2.4%.
2. The weekly gain was the best since July 2013.
3. On a weekly basis, that gap actually widened in 2015.
4. Oil pared a weekly advance, while silver headed for the longest run of weekly gains since 2006.
5. For the Nasdaq and S P 500, those were the best weekly gains since July 12.
6. The slide erased a weekly gain and left the measure higher by 3.3 percent in 2016.
7. The index dropped 5.8% on a weekly basis, the steepest decline since September 2011.
8. The index saw a 5.8% weekly fall, the steepest since September 2011.
9. How many mobile devices do you use on a weekly basis?
10. Storage virtualization strategies and products are being announced on almost a weekly basis.
11. In its most popular markets, customers use it weekly or even daily.
12. The majority still rely heavily on email and provide status updates on a weekly basis or less.
13. The government reports weekly on applications for unemployment benefits.
14. One person wants him to get a Square credit card processor to make payments for weekly yard work.
15. Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg was asked about the findings during a weekly town hall meeting.