1. When we look back years from now, it will be a watershed year for the mass market for wearables.
2. Consumer advocates had hailed the privacy rules as a watershed development.
3. On Tuesday the fire moved into the watershed, which increases the chances of sediment runoff this winter.
4. This brutal attack may well be a watershed for a country long accused by the world of treating terrorists as strategic assets.
5. Today marks a watershed moment in history, he said, and a tremendous victory for the principle of equality.
6. The 1969 spill was a watershed event in the area and also for the nation.