1. Now there is word that Microsoft will test the waters again late this year.
2. The weather was very clear and the waters relatively calm.
3. In the mobile waters, Microsoft is swimming against the current somewhat.
4. Or he could be seriously testing the waters for a legitimate Republican run.
5. We did find voter fraud in Colorado that essentially waters down your vote.
6. Brown said he hopes they can drink from the waters of creativity that flow through our state.
7. Democrats in Congress said they would fight legislation that waters down net neutrality rules.
8. South Korea says North Korea has fired a ballistic missile into the waters off its east coast.
9. Several rescue ships were searching the waters, and divers had been deployed.
10. Others died trapped in their cars in tunnels and underground car parks as the waters rose.
11. Officials say choppy waters and strong currents are making efforts to find the ferry difficult.
12. The waters were calm and bare, and nothing could suggest that the sea giant was engulfed there.
13. Tuesday, after observing the waters from the shore and helicopter.
14. Several rescue ships were searching the waters, and submersible craft had been deployed.
15. The missile flew 310 miles across North Korea and fell into waters off its east coast.