1. We get the readings out of the water we can see it in real time, monitored 24/7.
2. The average monthly water bill for a residential customer of San Jose Water is $70.
3. Protesters take cover from water cannon during clashes with police in Ankara on June 25,2013.
4. He wrote a report in 2003 on urban water use that helped shape the California Water Plan in 2005.
5. TEPCO plans to secure storage facilities capable of holding 800,000 tons more water by 2015.
6. In May, the water department sent out 46,000 warnings and cut off service to 4, 531.
7. Figures from 2010 show some 69% of households now have access to clean water up from 48% in 2006.
8. He said the city has been without power or water since Friday night.
9. He saw someone buying water at a store and asked where the water was heading.
10. There are a lot of experiences to be had on a water bike.
11. We saw a wall of water hit those who were on the banks.
12. Apple Watch has a water resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529.
13. At least three people were rescued from the water but there have been no reported deaths.
14. All these people assume this water thing will just work itself out.
15. It is more likely it flew over water where it went undetected.