1. If iPhone 5 owners have the $99 AppleCare warranty, a screen replacement is $49.
2. There is also no limit on the number of owners during the warranty period.
3. Critics say that allows Apple to avoid having to extend its service warranty by another year.
4. If your drive came with a warranty, you can generally get a replacement without much of a hassle.
5. Using the Program Services on some devices may impact your warranty check with your device provider.
6. The company is now gearing up to offer a warranty plan that would cap the cost of repairs.
7. These retailers offer the same warranty that Apple does.
8. That includes systems that are outside their warranty period, Murphy said.
9. That means a one year limited warranty on both parts and labor, and a three year warranty on parts.
10. PC makers typically offer a range of warranty options.
11. Most new PCs and Macs include a basic warranty that covers defects in the first year.
12. Getting a warranty on an HDTV is not worth the price.
13. Yes, that was the day after my warranty had expired.