1. A warrant was issued for his arrest when he failed to show up for a court appearance April 22.
2. The NSA was allowed to collect this information without a warrant thanks to a US law passed in 2008.
3. Police said no shots were fired when the search warrant was executed.
4. Authorities were trying to get a warrant to search the car, he added.
5. If passed, government agents would have to get a warrant to look at your emails.
6. If passed, government agents would have to get a warrant to look at your email messages.
7. Thursday, four minutes before his death warrant was due to expire.
8. Microsoft does not disclose customer content without a court order or warrant, Frank said.
9. We executed a search warrant on a small business.
10. The warrant has not been carried out so far.
11. It is unclear which agency issued the warrant, and it and all related documents remain under seal.
12. We served a lawful federal search warrant at a number of their businesses.
13. It may just need a FISC warrant to actively access some of it.
14. He argued that any of the murders alone would warrant the death penalty.
15. When Duncan first visited the hospital his condition did not warrant admission.