1. That does not mean there should be open warfare declared on law enforcement.
2. The White House said last year that type of warfare would cross a red line.
3. For software, modern warfare was popular among video game buyers last month.
4. He believes that robots could potentially make warfare safer for civilians.
5. It was an absolute war of extremes as far as how warfare was conducted.
6. Should the US engage in open cyber warfare and, say, knock Syria off the Internet?
7. Democrats helped ignite the partisan warfare over judges that continues to this day.