1. The minimum wage at the national level right now is $7.25.
2. The Fed will raise if we see strong employment growth, wage growth and inflation at 2%.
3. The federal minimum wage is $7.25.
4. Mike Pence, when he was in Congress, voted against raising the minimum wage above $5.15.
5. A national minimum wage of $12 or more, up from $7.25.
6. The wage will be reviewed annually from 1 January 2018.
7. Tech workers here in May 2012, were paid a mean annual wage of $100,700.
8. Los Angeles city council approved to raise the minimum wage to $15 by 2020.
9. The law raises the minimum wage incrementally to $15 an hour through 2022.
10. The company said it was too soon to be specific about wage levels for the displaced workers.
11. We can actually earn a decent wage now through these programs like this and still be home.
12. If I can give you a job at a living wage, it helps small businesses.
13. The central bank also cut its forecast for wage growth last week.
14. To be able to pay the living wage, you have to get more efficiency into Scottish businesses.
15. That wage is still lower than what Americans would make, he said.