1. Facebook started letting advertisers test video ads that play automatically in late 2013.
2. The demand was made in a video Jan 20.
3. In my tests, the camera import screen launched and imported video twice as fast as ’11.
4. Its video resolution is limited to 640x480.
5. Twitter said video tweets have increased by over 50 percent since the beginning of 2016.
6. Time Warner Cable, which has about 12 million video customers, fell 0.3 percent to $116.72.
7. In terms of video shooting, the phone can record at a 1920 by 1080 pixel resolution at 60p.
8. Back on the plus side, the D7100 does the best job handling video of any Nikon under $2,000.
9. Wojcicki said the number of advertisers running video ads has increased 40%.
10. It was also a huge month for LEGO video games, with three titles finishing in the top 10.
11. You can see the process of making it all work in the video below.