1. That is because more processing power would be needed to verify transactions.
2. It is also rolling out an option that allows users more time to verify identity.
3. I was able to verify that people have indeed been going to the websites in question.
4. We also store your address to allow you to verify using other Web browsers in the future.
5. There are other claims that I found harder to verify or appreciate.
6. They have not published their exploit code, so there is no way to verify their claim.
7. That could include ways to monitor and verify the cease-fire.
8. The next step is to verify their identities and nationalities.
9. The BBC has not been able to verify these figures.
10. The proposal also would provide a position to verify those applications.
11. Having used this on an iPhone I can verify it is every bit as awesome as it sounds.
12. The AP could not verify that each of the incidents had connections to the Islamic State group.
13. Some services use text to contact a user, while others use a dedicated app to verify logins.
14. The app offers users the option to verify their identity through their state ID and Facebook log in.
15. ABC News has not been able to independently verify new information in the Times story.