1. The good news is that no matter which valve you use, your music sounds great.
2. He opened the valve and the operation was a success.
3. The key was a valve that would control air and prevent fluids from flowing back into the wound.
4. Because of the valve failure, one of the two cooling lines became too cold.
5. Ground controllers Thursday sent commands to manipulate the valve and see how it responded.
6. Then they tried using a different valve to regulate the temperature of the overly cold loop, with some success.
7. But, as a result of the valve issue, all of the instruments will be turned on during the upcoming flyby.
8. Engineers suspect a flow control valve inside the pump is malfunctioning.
9. Engineers suspect the problem is a malfunctioning flow control valve inside the pump.