1. The agreement was broken by Jordan and the US did nothing to undo it.
2. It takes more than one year to undo decades of bad marketing, she said.
3. This deal has the potential to undo that success.
4. On the Mac, the undo button primarily exists to remove any effects from a given section.
5. That motion brings up a prompt to undo the typing or cancel and continue.
6. House Republicans called an emergency meeting and abruptly voted to undo the change.
7. Both parties have wanted to undo the sequester cuts, for different reasons.
8. The government has to understand that we have the ability to undo it if they continue to treat us like we are terrorists.