1. Would ground troops be involved
2. All foreign troops are due to have left the country by the end of 2014.
3. China sent in thousands of troops to enforce its claim on the region in 1950.
4. The latest casualties bring the number of Philippine troops killed in the fighting to 58.
5. The pact allows thousands of US troops to remain in Afghanistan once combat operations end in 2014.
6. Without a deal, the US will not be able to keep troops in Afghanistan after the end of 2014.
7. The number of deaths of British troops throughout the conflict stands at 453.
8. The legislation includes 1% pay raises for the troops and sets Pentagon policy through fiscal 2015.
9. More than 100 American troops were killed and 300 wounded in the battle on June 17,1775.
10. He acknowledged that troops are almost in full control of the area.
11. It was unclear how many troops would be pulled out or when it would happen.
12. The decision to go to war orders to send troops had already been signed.
13. It said that troops then shot and killed the pair.
14. At least seven special forces troops have been killed in the fighting.