1. That has triggered fears that India may not be able to trim its deficit.
2. New licensing regulations will trim the number of nationwide television licenses to four from eight.
3. Tap a clip to select it, which lets you trim it again with the orange slider.
4. The case comes with yellow highlighted trim with dark gray plastic on the remaining portions.
5. Higher prices could lead more customers to trim or cut the cord.
6. The handset comes in black with lunar gray trim and a black front lens.
7. Higher interest rates could also trim the ranks of eager buyers.
8. Profits increased as the bank continued to trim its expenses.
9. Shell has said it will trim at least 2,200 jobs globally to adjust to the more challenging times.