1. The overall Internet of Things will add some $1.9 trillion to the global economy by 2020.
2. The government aims to double the investment to 35 trillion yen in 2020.
3. To get to a $1 trillion market valuation, shares of Apple will have to reach $172.
4. She is modeling a market of $1 trillion in North America by 2030.
5. It stood below $1 trillion before the first round of bond purchases in 2008.
6. Its debt peaked at 5.5 trillion yen in fiscal 1991.
7. Global IT investments have enjoyed growth of 2 percent globally at $2,3 trillion in 2016.
8. The company says total IT spending in 2018 will reach $3.56 trillion, a 2.9 percent gain over 2017.
9. The net profit of 7.3 trillion won $6.8 billion was 11% below that of the third quarter of 2013.
10. Forrester estimates that B2B ecommerce sales in the US will top $1 trillion by 2020.
11. The beta version of the service has already delivered over a trillion messages to users.
12. The drop has wiped out several trillion dollars in market value in a matter of weeks.
13. With this six trillion dollars we could have rebuilt our country twice.
14. Five trillion dollars of potentially unsafe assets is too much to be left hidden under a rock.