1. They were traveling with a party of 30.
2. Around that time, the plane was traveling at 103 knots 119mph.
3. She called it a terrible mistake for them to have been traveling in the area.
4. Of if you want to keep accessing your local content when traveling around the world.
5. This might be good for someone who wants to get work done on the road while traveling light.
6. May earlier told reporters traveling with her that her migration rules are working well.
7. Before traveling to the country I thought that a trip like this was not meant for everyone.
8. Imagine traveling from one city to another at nearly the speed of sound.
9. His father told authorities the boy was traveling with a coyote.
10. The director has been traveling across the country to speak to audiences at the screenings.
11. The world is becoming smaller, and people are traveling all over the place.
12. This is a fluid situation, but we want the traveling public to have the best information.
13. This could be handy for watching movies on an iPad while traveling in a plane or a car.
14. Most of the dead were teenage students traveling to a resort island on a school trip.
15. The bomb exploded while the train was traveling between two stations.