1. A state tourism official did not respond to a request for comment.
2. Officials there say tourism has dropped in the country following the attacks.
3. Few travelers cross the border this way, as there is next to no tourism between the countries.
4. They were to attend the opening of a tourism project.
5. Pyongyang has been strongly pushing tourism lately in an effort to bring in foreign cash.
6. He wants something a solution before summer arrives and tourism peaks.
7. One issue, he said, was that workers did not understand that they are part of a tourism landscape.
8. Besides, tourism will be practical only with a lower launch cost.
9. The protests, in their third week at the time, were taking place during peak tourism season.
10. Foreign investment is still down, and tourism continues to struggle.
11. It has developed tourism and some niche manufacturing.
12. A big screen located in Tiananmen Square has been displaying tourism advertisements.