1. It was the fourth tornado to hit Moore since 1998.
2. The National Weather Service had issued a tornado warning for the area.
3. According to the BBC, they said the boat was caught in a tornado or cyclone.
4. Our decision to do that was based on the fact of the size of the tornado and what was coming.
5. The whole sky filled with debris as a tornado touched down in the small coastal city.
6. The National Weather Service had issued a tornado warning for Houston County on Monday evening.
7. The tornado was coming down the hill along our only escape route.
8. This tornado was also part of one of the largest outbreaks of twisters.
9. Several people were killed and dozens injured when a tornado ripped through an East Texas town.
10. The camp hit by the tornado was relatively small.
11. He said the injured were in their trailers when the tornado struck.
12. At least one tornado had touched down earlier.
13. She said hotel guests told her the tornado leveled a restaurant.
14. A second brief tornado possibly occurred in the area based on eyewitness accounts.
15. Peak tornado season in the South is in the spring, but such storms can happen at any time.