1. At least you knew that routine before you took on the challenge of Windows 8.
2. This was long before Silicon Valley took off in the 1980s.
3. That call took place in the fall of 2012.
4. A family took her in and called 911.
5. The drop took the index to its lowest level since December 2014.
6. I took a couple of courses from him when I was a Washington student in the 1980s.
7. The fatal shooting took place just before Christmas in 1970.
8. One of the worst ones took place in January 2013.
9. His son took over the business in 1985.
10. The attacks in Paris took place in 2015.
11. The company has shed thousands of workers in reorganization efforts since Mayer took over in 2012.
12. He had joined soon after the militants took control of Mosul and its surroundings in 2014.
13. French politicians already took on Amazon in 2014.
14. Brazilian growth has been weak since Rousseff took office in 2011.
15. They say that it took the union about two years to resolve an issue over unpaid vacation from 2014.