1. Pistorius, 29, shot Reeva Steenkamp four times through a locked toilet door in February 2013.
2. You drop it in the toilet late in the evening at a Christmas party.
3. She allegedly forced him to stay on a toilet for hours until he defecated.
4. Mr Pistorius could see the bathroom window was open and toilet door closed.
5. The accused knew there was a person behind the toilet door, he chose to use a firearm.
6. You might never run out of toilet paper, for example.
7. Prosecutors contend he intentionally killed her in the toilet of his bathroom after a row.
8. People were seen carrying bags of food and toilet paper.
9. The victims had apparently gone out to relieve themselves as they had no toilet at home.
10. No TV, weak phone service, but they had also quickly run out of toilet paper.
11. There were shortages of basic goods, such as toilet paper and eggs.
12. Later, she spent most of the night hiding in a toilet with her husband and three children.
13. It could all hinge on the toilet door.
14. He says he fired in fear at a toilet door, mistaking her for an intruder.
15. Pistorius says he mistook her for an intruder hiding behind the closed toilet stall door.