1. By the time the stock market closed Thursday, AMD shares had reached $12.28.
2. The last time that happened over at least four months was in April 2001.
3. The only other time the US fell out of the top three was in 1996.
4. The last time all three hit this level was August 2001.
5. When is the last time you used plastic to make a purchase less than $5?
6. The company is a year behind schedule this time, with its last major update in 2014.
7. This was the first time the species had been spotted since 1948.
8. The killer says he disappeared a man for the first time at age 20.
9. It was the first time that has happened since 1978.
10. The last time the Blue House was attacked was in 1968.
11. The last time Apple offered a public beta was in 2000.
12. Microsoft introduced Windows To Go five years ago, at the same time as Windows 8.
13. In late April, Apple reported a quarterly decline in revenue for the first time since 2003.
14. The last time there were three openings at the same time was in 1906.
15. They are also leaving behind a war as hot as it has been at any time since 2001.