1. Sprint plans to launch the new service in other parts of the country throughout 2015.
2. The FCC has been busy looking into speed issues by carriers and Internet providers throughout 2014.
3. His idea spread and people held rallies in cities throughout the country on April 22,1970.
4. Its stock share value has risen steadily throughout the year, closing Friday with its price at $142.
5. The number of deaths of British troops throughout the conflict stands at 453.
6. The destruction came as the death toll from severe storms throughout the South this week rose to 17.
7. We expect the impact of XP migration worldwide to continue throughout 2014.
8. It started with a wave of mass demonstrations in 2011, which carried on throughout 2012.
9. By comparison, ground was broken on just 29 plants throughout the ’90s.
10. We do that throughout a game, and all that data comes back live into a database.
11. This report has been revised throughout for additional details and for clarity.
12. The old copper networks will remain in place throughout the trials.
13. What is going on is what we have often seen throughout history, he said.
14. This article has been revised throughout for additional details and for clarity.
15. This story has been revised throughout for additional details and for clarity.