1. The transaction is expected to go through by the end of the fourth quarter of 2015.
2. The company must also submit to an audit every two years through 2023.
3. She will remain as an adviser to the board through the end of 2015.
4. As a result, Google has decided to extend the global program through the end of 2016.
5. He later sued the hospital over the suffering he went through and won $500.
6. That said, Apple will remain the dominant player through most of the forecast to 2020.
7. The phone should become available through Verizon on September 12.
8. The apps are being given away through December 26.
9. She will remain as an advisor to the board through the end of 2015.
10. The merger went through, and his position is up about 30%.
11. The figures can be purchased through the website for $200.
12. It will also be available through Sprint starting May 13.
13. The service is free to Xbox Live Gold members through December 2014.
14. He ruled through the beginning of its economic boom until his assassination in 1979.
15. The result is that the ideological balance on the court is likely to carry forward through 2016.