1. I finally threw in the towel at about $40 in 2006.
2. I put my dog in the back of my car once and it threw up.
3. They had their own gas and they threw it at police.
4. Maybe the camera was stolen and someone took out the chip and threw it on the ground.
5. It is not known why he threw rocks at police.
6. They hit my mother and threw her on the floor.
7. We threw it out and she bought an Apple charger instead.
8. She grabbed the guard from behind and threw her to the ground.
9. Witnesses said people in a crowd threw rocks at police officers who responded to the shooting.
10. A police car was burned by demonstrators, who also threw rocks and other objects at officers.
11. A district court threw out the case, arguing the plaintiffs had no standing to sue.
12. Investigators say the suspect shot a woman and threw her out of her car before fleeing the scene.
13. The renewed violence threw the Cairo talks on a broader deal into doubt.
14. Those who threw rocks and sticks at her should be beaten with rocks and sticks.
15. Everybody just threw our hands up on the car and we just lifted the car up, she said.