1. If you want to purchase all three, the cost is $5.99.
2. All three are due to be generally available in the second quarter of 2015.
3. The only other time the US fell out of the top three was in 1996.
4. Those concerns have been number two or three on the list since 2011.
5. After three weeks of declines, the index posted its first weekly gain of 2.4%.
6. The last time all three hit this level was August 2001.
7. He served three years before being released from prison in 2006.
8. The last time there were three openings at the same time was in 1906.
9. New details are slowly emerging in the attack, which killed three and injured at least 176.
10. Because AMD had a pretty good last three months of 2016.
11. There are three oil and gas names among the top 10.
12. That compares to systems that print with just three materials at one time and can cost $250,000.
13. It was the strongest surge for consumer spending since the final three months of 2014.
14. All three men are now in their 80s.
15. The twin blasts last April killed three people and wounded more than 260.