1. Today there are also those who rise up against us and threaten to destroy us.
2. This could threaten the prospects for a deal this month to limit output and raise prices.
3. These lawsuits often drain startups of their funds and threaten to put them out of business.
4. When they continue to threaten you, what can you do?
5. Reuters cited Chinese officials as warning the development could threaten peace.
6. He added that changing the rules would threaten innovation.
7. The tech giants are also growing by snapping up potential rivals that might threaten market share.
8. Relatively few of those go so far as to threaten criminal charges against federal authorities.
9. One critic said it could even threaten an exemption status held by a church.
10. Will this bill threaten federal funding for public schools under Title IX?
11. The attacks on our police, and the terrorism in our cities, threaten our very way of life.
12. We will not accept any attempt to threaten or intimidate our liberties and our rights.
13. Employees follow the thieves to the parking lot, where the suspects threaten to shoot them.
14. Few experts believe Putin intends to threaten Poland or other NATO members directly.