1. There are two things I believe we have a good chance to see in 2015.
2. Here are four things to consider when looking at Google in 2015.
3. Here are a few things you can expect in the upcoming release.1.
4. By the looks of things this morning, it may make an early appearance in 2015.
5. The following slides will examine the things most likely to be announced or discussed at WWDC 2014.
6. Never surprise them with expenditures for things on which they have not previously been briefed.8.
7. What were your favorite things of 2014?
8. More than 50 billion things will be connected by year 2020.
9. Hopefully things will change this time around, and there will be a US version of the YotaPhone 3.
10. All these things are really coming into play for the first time in history.
11. Some of them are getting access to things they might never see again.
12. These are the things that interest me and interest people on my team.
13. I think there are other things in this space that could be interesting.
14. The things we should be doing at Apple are things that others can’t.
15. I just think it would be good if more people thought about things like this.