1. The issue was they just thought that they could have me 24/7.
2. The companies said they expect the deal to close by the end of 2017.
3. The companies said they still expect to close the deal in the first half of 2017.
4. One building they are using for a data center dates from 1929.
5. The year before they declined by 1.4%.
6. On Wednesday, they were trading slightly higher at $32.72.
7. It was the same downtown building where they had applied for a green card in 1975.
8. It turns out that only five times have they delivered a blow of 30%.
9. If they end up winning the share price goes to 100.
10. We had that conversation with them early on, as soon as they turned 16.
11. Microsoft confirmed that they are on target to provide fixes for these issues in February 2015.
12. It is not clear exactly how old youths are but reports suggest they were all under 16.
13. She said they grew up together until about age 7.
14. Most economists have said they think the Fed will start raising rates by mid-2015.
15. State law says victims must file lawsuits seeking damages before they turn 23.