1. Google and Facebook also pledged to increase their UK presence in 2017.
2. They can now see more icons at a glance on their iPads in iOS 9.
3. They are young black men, likely in their teens or in their early 20s.
4. All three men are now in their 80s.
5. Parents just need an app on their smartphone to stay connected 24/7.
6. Disney now has a lot of their key titles on BlackBerry 10.
7. Yahoo is recommending all users should change their passwords if they have not done so since 2014.
8. German and French speakers have voices of their own to enjoy in iOS 7.
9. Both had their best years since the 1990s.
10. The two will campaign for six more weeks, and Chicago voters will get their final say on April 7.
11. After the announcement, the stocks of both companies soared to their highest levels since 2008.
12. Both prices are at their lowest levels since 2009.
13. Only three technology companies have made their debuts so far in 2016.
14. Mac users will soon gain more flexibility in crafting their emails in Outlook 2016.
15. Other directors have had their bonuses cut by up to 50%.