1. He was about to enter the operating theater when the attack began.
2. In the real world outside the theater, you have to be more authentic.
3. As you can probably imagine, it was mostly political theater by both Facebook and conservatives.
4. With a theater screen, that place is an area big enough in which a lot of people can sit.
5. An optical audio out port on the rear of the device takes care of home theater users.
6. In part, this is the theater of the law.
7. The streets around the theater were sealed off, and there were helicopters overhead.
8. For all the criticism of Chambers Bay, this was theater at its finest.
9. Some of the bright spots were appliances, home theater and wearable technology like smart watches.
10. She traded in her childhood love for theater for a chance to have a global audience online.
11. Events like the cybersecurity summit may seem more like theater than anything substantive.
12. The excavation revealed that the rectangular theater was built for performance and entertainment.
13. For all the political theater, schools are confronting the fallout of the crisis.
14. The venue opened six years ago, initially to host alternative theater, much of it locally penned.
15. Only 120 of them were in the theater at the time of the shooting.