1. The process is over in a tenth of a second.
2. The same polls show that only about a tenth of respondents are willing to protest for their rights.
3. Environmental Program estimates that the South China Sea accounts for as much as a tenth of global fish stocks.
4. It is the tenth day that we eat only dry bread, borrowing it from the local police.
5. Less than a tenth of 1 percent are held for more than six hours.
6. Now, an early lean or even a reaction to the gun in under a tenth of a second, brings automatic disqualification.
7. Outside Europe, Qatar is tenth and New Zealand is ranked eight.