1. I could tell you about how he received the Officer of the Year Award in 2012.
2. The numbers tell a story of crude buying up to last Thursday, when oil broke above $50.
3. One thing we can tell you is that we should see this headset come to fruition sometime in 2016.
4. He told her he would let her live so she could tell the story.
5. Android also will tell you what apps have been using your data.
6. She could tell from the look on their face he was gone.
7. All it will do is tell you if your device is vulnerable.
8. I have had a lot of women tell me their personal stories.
9. He first came up with the idea for a school show and tell when he was eight.
10. The app is designed for people to tell their own stories with their own voice.
11. They wanted me to tell them who used to go out to demonstrate with me.
12. You need to look me in the eye and tell me whether this happened.
13. It will be more fun if you tell Android to run it every time.
14. I just wanted to put my arms around her and tell her she would be safe.
15. Police said they thought the man would tell them when the ring emerged.