1. The foundation hopes to launch the telescope by 2018.
2. The rover is also supposed to plant a telescope on the surface.
3. The thermometer was invented at least six different times and the telescope at least nine.
4. Because telescope time is competitive, opportunities to observe the gas giant planets are rare.
5. Despite the immense size of the GMT, it is still not the largest telescope slated for construction.
6. The key issue facing any future space telescope set up to search for Earth 2.0″ is that of contrast.
7. Moving your telescope onto Saturn, you are always guaranteed a treat with its tiny perfect rings.