1. The average FactSet rating is hold with a price target of $19.62.
2. The median price target among those analysts is $145.11.
3. Microsoft confirmed that they are on target to provide fixes for these issues in February 2015.
4. They upgraded to a buy rating and maintained a price target of $50.
5. The bank rates Salesforce a buy with a price target of $95.
6. The Bank of Japan has set an inflation target of 2%.
7. The target date is now the end of 2018.
8. UBS reiterated a buy rating on Intel but lowered its price target to $36.
9. Deutsche Bank downgraded Apple to hold from buy Friday on a reduced price target of $102.
10. The average price target is currently $64.
11. Another big impact on the initial jobs target is the way the infocomm industry changed since 2005.
12. Out of 48 analyst ratings on FactSet, the average rating is buy and the price target is $143.54.
13. The mean rating of 40 analysts polled by FactSet is hold, with an average price target of $18.11.
14. It almost reached its target of $10,000.
15. Of the 36 ratings on FactSet, the average rating is overweight with a mean price target of $70.13.