1. Do you think devices like the iPhone 6 Plus will lead to a decline in popularity of tiny tablets
2. The most recent effort in tablets had been made by Gates and Microsoft in 2002.
3. Intel has said that its chips will power Android tablets starting at under $100.
4. For those who want Windows on the cheap, tablets with the OS are now selling for under $100.
5. Revenue from the Surface line of tablets and computers continued to disappoint, falling 26%.
6. Windows Phone 8 smartphones and Windows RT tablets have a mobile version of Internet Explorer 10.
7. Intel is estimating that 40 million tablets with its chips will ship in 2014.
8. For Android phones and tablets, the same measure will decline from 6.2 in 2013 to 5.8 in 2017.
9. Windows 8.1 tablets with 8-inch screens now cost about $350.
10. The best thing about the new tablets is how they feel to hold.
11. Android tablets were already on the market before Google released a tablet version of the software.