1. The difference is much more than the weight of each tablet would indicate 0.2lbs.
2. Compared with other device markets, the tablet market will be relatively quiet in 2017.
3. This year has seen the tablet explode, fueled by the appearance of many models running Windows 8.
4. The tablet also comes with Office Home and Student 2013.
5. The first successful tablet computer, the Apple iPad, was introduced in 2010.
6. In fact, it led to nearly a billion dollars loss due to poor sales of the Surface RT tablet in 2013.
7. It has just 1.3% of the tablet market in the last quarter of 2012.
8. Its total tablet fleet numbers 3400.
9. The iPad 2 is a very popular device this tablet was on sale between March 2011 and March 2014.
10. Meanwhile, Nokia has also developed a Lumia tablet using Windows 8.1 RT, called the Lumia 2520.
11. The core system of the T100 is a thin, light 1.2lb tablet that ships with Windows 8.1.
12. The 10.5-inch Pro replaces the 9.7-inch tablet introduced in March, 2016.
13. It may be easier to talk yourself into spending $250 on a tablet than $300 or $500.
14. A new Surface tablet today offers 64GB of flash storage, is 0.35 inches thick 8.9mm and costs $549.
15. You can get the 7-inch Nexus 7 tablet made by Asus with 16GB of storage for around $199.