1. Windows XP and older systems are not compatible with Windows 10.
2. That compares to systems that print with just three materials at one time and can cost $250,000.
3. The first phase dealt with purchasing and rolling out EHR systems and began in 2011.
4. The data center systems segment was down 0.1 percent year over year in 2016.
5. A range of Mac models will work with Windows 10, including some systems that came out in 2012.
6. Top five vendors, worldwide total disk storage systems market, second quarter of 2014.
7. The team is now managing 500 changes to internal systems per month, compared to the previous 100.
8. By contrast, similar systems can cost $400 or more with monthly charges starting at $50.
9. Among the new systems are the DSS 1500,2500 and 7000.
10. Both the Apollo 6000 and 8000 systems will be available for order starting June 10.
11. The other systems profiled here are all under 14mm.